Search for post:

7.14.2015

The Klines // Wedding


Where do I start with these two!? Josh & Sarah Kline. This wedding day was incredible to say the least! The Lord was so good, and He brought us together only two weeks before they joined hands! Sarah and I adventured to their venue to walk through and create a timeline 9 days before the wedding. By the end of that day, we both were ecstatic! It was serial to say goodbye, because we knew the next time we would see each other was on the wedding day! The excitement was building quickly!  


 And than I got it - I got the text! "He's home!".

 I knew the adventure had begun; we were home free. After a year apart, Josh and Sarah reunited four days before their wedding day! These two are so in love. It was an honor to hear their story and watch them join hands to live life together for the Lord. 














































Prayer was such a huge part of this day. Over Sarah, over Josh, over their marriage, and over the weather. Yes, May 16th was predicted to have heavy thunder & rain. And it wasn't a false prediction either... from 9 a.m on - it was raining. Until Sarah was pinning up her dress, it really was pouring. The Lord honored the prayer of these families and friends, and the clouds disappeared at 2:00 just for the ceremony and reception. Blue skys and sun streamed through the trees for their beautiful outdoor wedding. 

As if on schedule, the minute Sarah and Josh were driving away, clouds appeared and the rain began. Before long it was monsooning. I mean the clouds unleashed upon Lagrange TN.






Capturing this day made me remeber why I want to shoot weddings. Why I love walking through this incredible day in people lives. This wedding was precious, and I thank the Lord I got to be apart! I will never forget those clouds being swept away just in time. And driving home in one of the worst storms I've seen.


To Josh & Sarah // Mr & Mrs Kline

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous photos! Inspiring me for the wedding I'm filming in 10 days time : )

    ReplyDelete