Search for post:

7.08.2015

Robbie & Danielle // Engagement


// Robbie & Danielle //



Upon meeting Danielle, I knew I was already a big fan of Robbie.  And as soon as I met him, I knew he was crazy about this woman next to him. I have loved getting to know these two - their adventurous spirit, their goofy stories, and dreams for their wedding day. It's going to be a really really epic day, ya'll! I couldn't feel more honored to be invited in to capture this chapter of their lives!
Robbie and Danielle made my job so easy - they just were themselves. I couldn't ask for anything more! Laughter. Smiles. Gazes. Just loving each other under a magnolia tree for my camera!

"When the rain is blowing in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love"

"And when your back's against the wall Just turn around and you will see I will catch, i will catch your fall baby Just have a little faith in me"


The few posts I have made of these two's engagement session the amount of people spilling with excitement and support for them is such a testimony! I cannot wait to watch their family and friends celebrate their love and commitment to each other this September!

// To Robbie & Danielle - future Mr & Mrs. Smaili //



No comments:

Post a Comment