Search for post:

12.14.2015

Memphis Botanical Gardens Wedding // Gabriel & Dominique Fonseca

First off. I have been waiting to share these, so this moment is just so exciting. This wedding is so dear to my heart. It marked a full year of working as a wedding photographer! I cannot believe the Lord has blessed me with such joy and opportunity with this art form. Wow. October 2014- October 2015.. may it not stop here! 

BUT enough about me!!! Let's talk about love and marriage and dancing! Because those are just a few of the words to describe October 30th, 2015. Dominique & Gabriel could not have prepared me for the true happiness of this wedding. Set at Memphis botanical gardens, we were all blown away by the beauty. Not to mention, Dominique had the most fabulous dress and these spinning pictures will make any girl's heart swoon. I will not forget the way Gabriel's eyes lit up the moment she tapped him on the shoulder. Moments like those give me goose bumps! Everything about this wedding was full of joy and laughter. 

 They chose to have the ceremony at the Blecken Pavillon. After watching these two make the biggest promise they ever could to one another, we got have some fun with their favorite people. Haha I love the way their friends celebrating with them in the moments after. 

On to the reception, watching Dominique and Gabriel dance was just awesome. They were having so much fun. Its beautiful to see a bride and groom be in the moment, cherishing the moment. Earlier, as I was getting to know they said, "We love to have fun and we're spontaneous so be ready with the lens...don't miss a beat!" Haha and that spontaneous side showed itself at their ceremony till the moment they rode away from the reception. 

I hope you enjoy scrolling through just the highlights of this incredible day. I mean, man. What a way to end this year of Weddings. Simply gorgeous day, gorgeous couple, gorgeous love. 

// To Mr & Mrs Fonseca // 


I asked them separately to make their "We're getting married in one hour face!" Did not disappoint. 


Shout out to the sweet Sara Pierce who walked the length of the gardens for me through this crazy day. You were such a joy and blessing to have with me. I cannot wait to see the Lord grow you in this art form. You are talented and you have a skill. I'm excited to be apart of that! <3 Can't wait for next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Soooo beautiful. Yahuah bless you both with much patience, forgiveness and of course love.

    ReplyDelete