Search for post:

12.15.2015

Downtown Memphis, TN // Lauren // Senior Session // Choose 901

Where to start with this beautiful lady? 
First off, thank you, Lauren for making me feel good at my job. You are so encouraging and genuine. 

"I'm a Mess" by Ed Sheeran is Lauren's jam- and that immediately made us friends in my book! Our love for the city and buildings just made our time together even better. We started the day strong at Peobody Plaza. That marble balcony looking over downtown. It didn't feel like we were in Memphis anymore! 

One of my favorite parts about senior sessions is exploring where ever we are together. I love that Lauren got as excited about the adventures as me! And also didn't judge me for climbing a wall to get some epic shots... though I did almost die. 

ALSO Shout out to Jessi for coming along and having so much fun with us. It was awesome to meet you and hear about your travels! I hope you had an amazing time in Memphis. Thanks for letting me show you some of my favorites part of this city <3. 

Lauren, you were such a joy to capture! Thank you for giving me your time and the opportunity to capture you in the incredible season of life. I hope I captured you, your style, and your heart! You are so kind and lovable. It really was a breath of fresh air to spend an evening with you and Jessi. 

Thanks for making my month even brighter with your sweet self!

These photos are some of my favorite I've ever taken downtown. Thank you, Memphis, for an Ah-some sunset down by the ferry, and to "Jerry" who let us sneak on to the ferry platform! 













No comments:

Post a Comment