Search for post:

10.28.2015

Memphis Family Photographer // The Whites

You know those families that just have fun.?That family that has so much energy, you just can't help but laugh and join in on the fun? Meet the Whites! They are full of personality, excitement, and giggles. The square was the perfect spot! I loved every second of this session. The colors. <3 Memphis, you got me!

What a joy to capture this family. 

Meet Adam & Bridget and their squad. Kaelyn, Jack, Georgia, and Sammy!

(I think Sammy was done. Awww those little tears! But ah! This next one is my favorite!!)

 How fun are they!? I love the Whites - I look forward to watching these kiddos grow up! :) What a happy squad! #choose901 #efpfamily

Like www.facebook.com/emilyfrazierphotography to see more photos like these!
Follow me Instagram.com/emilyjfrazier to see behind the scenes and the first sneak peeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment