Search for post:

11.09.2015

Memphis Senior Photographer // Rachel // Midtown

Rachel may be one of the strongest girls I know. Forget "girl", she has grown into a beautiful woman of God. I'm honored to call her my friend. She's brave. She's passionate. She's loyal. 

Her faith, her endurance, and her learning-spirit always challenges me.

I asked Rachel what she had chosen as her graduating verse. 
"My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." - Psalm 119:50 "I chose that one because I know this next step in my life won't be easy. There are going to be days when I want to give up, but God never gives up and never breaks his promises; Any of them. I am not just doing this for myself and MY future, but for God." 

Rachel, I love you. Thank you for letting my capture you in this season of life. I really cannot wait to see the Lord work in your life and through your life. You blow me away; He made you perfectly. 





Rachel and I had so much fun! Hazard lights flashing... We went all over the place. I couldn't be more grateful for Rachel's willingness to walk down a hill of thorny bushes. The last little 20 minutes of her session were breath taking. I put down the camera after quite a few shots, and we just sat there together, soaking up the beauty. The Memphis bridge was lit, the sky was pink, and some blues music was playing from a near by boat. #choose901 definitely



1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful. Inside and outside , I am so happy to meet you.Thank you for been in my life. <3

    ReplyDelete