Search for post:

11.18.2015

Mr & Mrs Berry (and Miss Little Juniper) // Memphis, TN


Its crazy how fast people can become so important to you. Honestly, I cannot imagine this year without Eli and Kelsey. Their honesty, walks with the Lord, and hospitality leave them as some of the most unique people I've ever met. I think anyone who walks through that door, feels the authenticity and security of their home. These are the kind of people that I'm going to remember and want to tell my kids about. They have shown me love, character, and art. 

Thank you Kelsey and Eli for sharing life with me and for encouraging me to be the best I can be. 

P.s I, as well as the rest of the world, love Juniper as well. <3


I seriously LOVE this one. Kelsey, you are so beautiful! 
Right? It's not even fair. They are too good looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment