Search for post:

1.28.2016

Davis | Lifestyle | A New Frazier In Town

I have met quite a few newborns, but I can honestly say Davis is my favorite. I know... I'm not suppose to have favorites. I just can't deny those sweet lashes and lips... and those little toes! It is genuinely surreal to see my cousin a father. To watch him and Kristin marry was genuinely a joy. And now! To know these two hold this new life so tightly. To see them look down with nothing but love.
 My heart is swelled a thousand times.

 I'm honored to have been invited into Will and Kristin's home to capture the beginnings of this new chapter in their lives. I'm honored to spend time getting to know my new little family member. He may not know it yet, but he is loved fiercely. He is a Frazier after all!

Introducing the adorable and very handsome

 | William "Davis" Frazier | 






No comments:

Post a Comment