Search for post:

2.19.2016

Senior Year | Pisgah National Park | Part I



There aren't really words to explain the joy this trip brought me. I'm convinced waterfalls are a taste of God's glory. The way the sound is so calming, yet so loud. How in the midst of roaring, your heart can be completely at peace. It's a gift from God. I love feeling out of place, as the river rushes by me like it always has... Like I'm a visitor just popping by to gaze at the beauty. And that's what we are. Visitors.

Stephanie, my mentor and one of my best friends, planned it all. The place, the mountains, the cabin. I couldn't be more grateful for the time and love she put into this trip. We completely took over Pisgah National Forest! 



Oh Sara Beth, what would I do without you!!?! So thankful we got to live out our little wanderlust spirits together! I pray for more adventures in our future! We are gonna kill Europe. :P



One of my favorites shots I was able to capture from this entire trip. Being a whopping 5 foot 4 inches, I've never felt thaaat small.. but I have never felt tall. I suppose, usually I can't see over crowds and sometimes can't be heard depending on my company. 

Being up next to water falls like this though... its never felt so good to be small. We are all small at the foot of a majestic scene like this. Oh the Lord knows how to humble my heart. 








Long hike = nap time


More coming in Part II from the Pisgah National Forest. 
I cannot wait to tell little Benaiah about the adventures we had with him before we even got to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment