Search for post:

11.30.2015

Davies Manor, Tennessee // Austin & Alesha // October 2015

Where to start!?? When you meet a pair like Austin and Alesha, you just know their wedding is going to be a dream! And October 17th did not disappoint one bit. The Lord brought us some beautiful weather, kept the trees green, and gave us some stunner sun! 

Watching Austin and Alesha's first look gave me goose bumps. It was like the rest of the world completely disappeared, and all they could see were each other. Like y'all, it was a fairy tale in the middle of the woods. After some wedding party and family portraits, the best part of the day started. Alesha's dad built the most beautiful door and frame for her to walk through. Gosh, I'm pretty sure Austin never stopped smiling from the moment those doors opened till the end of the night. I've never had the joy of capturing such a fun ceremony. Alesha's brother kept them laughing the whole time. 

The day was just full of joy. I can't stop saying that word; that's what I think of when I see these images. The reception was breath taking! I love the way Davies Manor has their lights twisted around the columns and across the ceiling. It was so magical watching their first dance. And the night ended with bubbles and goodbyes! Oh man, what I would give to relive this wedding. If every wedding was like Austin and Alesha's, I may never stop shooting them. <3 





The White wedding was definitely a highlight of my year. Such a great celebration to be apart of! I'm so thankful the Lord brought it all together so well! Gosh, I mean, it was breath taking the entire day. Sun out, no clouds, green grass, and an in love couple; what more could you want? 

Also shout out to my girl, Erin Drysdale of Erin E Photography, who drove all the way from Lexington, Kentucky to be my second shooter. So awesome the way the Lord let us meet in September at the Dallas airport! Hah, only He can do that! Thanks for letting me pile my bags on you and also haha thank you for keeping up with all my A.D.D.ness. Hah you are more then a trooper! I love you, Erin. 






No comments:

Post a Comment