Search for post:

12.01.2015

Overton Park, Memphis, TN // Abbey Evans // Christmas Is Here

This may be my favorite portrait session to date... and it may be because Abbey Evans is one of the most beautiful people I know. 

 Also Christmas feels. Like the berries, red dress, the hat, oh man, THE FEELS.  The Christmas vibes. 

From start to end this session was fabulous. I think we were laughing 99% of the time as we ran around Overton Park from tree to tree to Ivy Wall to Pillars. The sun was going down pretty darn fast, but that didn't stop us! Olivia was a dear, and held an iphone light for some of these. It really is an hour like this that just gets my creative juices flowing and I just. won't. CAN'T. stop. 

Abbey you are so stunner. And your heart is golden. I love your fun and your joyful spirit that completely rubbed off on me. I was practically dancing home. I cannot wait to see how the Lord uses you and your joy for his glory! He has already worked in such incredible ways. Senior year is crazy, and I'm so glad to have you. Thank you for letting me capture you in this amazing season of your life. I would spend a day sharing stories and laughs with you any time. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment