Search for post:

11.03.2015

Fall Family Session // The Wileys // Memphis, TN

 The Wileys may be the cutest family. ever. Christina did the best job choosing colors and outfits for their fall session! Mustard yellow matched next to those blues is basically my weakness. It just looked so good against that green!

We stayed in the same little drive for photos. But wow - everything was beautiful! The light streaming through on that mossy, leaf covered road, swoooon! It was such an honor to get to know this family better. Elijah had us laughing and running all over the place. I cannot wait to see where the Lord uses this precious family for his Kingdom. It gives me real joy to look through images like these. Family is so important, and watching the way these three interacted reminded me of my own happy childhood. Elijah has some amazing parents who just love him to pieces! 

// The Wiley Family - Ryan, Christina, and Elijah //
Oh, I love this fall love! 




 Those shoes!! MY HEART!!

No comments:

Post a Comment