Search for post:

11.06.2015

Olivia Grace // Cafe Keough

Oh, Olivia Grace! What a classy lady I have as a best friend. I'm just going to brag a little on this beauty! Not only is she the ultimate giggle catalyst to any group, but she is one of the most wonderful souls. Her heart is simply set on the Lord. I have watched her struggle over life's obstacles to pursue Him, cry out to Him in hurt, and dance out of joy in His glory. 

When I moved back countless people reminded me its important to not just make friends but to make the right friends, friends who support me and love me.  I was overwhelmed, terrified, and excited all at the same time when I walked into that room of strangers. This was an opportunity for me to choose my friends! I had never done that before. The Lord is so good, and He gave me Olive Grace. She poured herself out that first night we got together. We sat next to each other in a hammock pondering the stars, sharing struggles, and challenging one another in our faith and pursuit of Christ. Since then, I can honestly say this girl has rocked my world. Living life with someone who believes in the Lord is priceless. We study together, cry together, read together, pray together, laugh together, write together, and just LIVE along side each other. I couldn't be more thankful to have this lady next to my side.

To follow that, *attempts to shake of gushy teary face*! Here are some photos we took at a cafe on Main Street. Oh I love this city and the people He has given.



No comments:

Post a Comment