Search for post:

1.04.2016

Main Street Love Story // Memphis, TN // Wedding Photographer


I don't even think I can do these two justice with one blog post and a few words, but I will do my best. When you hear stories like Andrew & Amelia's your heart just kind of jumps and swoons all at once. Walking down Main Street, they some how ended up chatting over a drink at Blind Bear. What started as an Australian traveler chatting with a Memphis girl, soon became a fairy tale playing out.  "A few trips around the world and lots of Skype dates later..", they were in love! Yeah. I know haha like WHAT?! How precious and romantic. So what better way to celebrate this love then to head back to where it started! 

Thinking back on 2015, my favorite moments were the ones I didn't prepare for. Speaking for my photography, the random alleys I  found myself wandering, ended up being the favorite photos out of every gallery. And this was no exception.  I loved spending an evening with Andrew and Amelia as we explored even more of South Main then any of us had. They were a dream to be with as we walked up and down little streets. Adventure is such a huge part of my heart, and being able to along side people who enjoy it and seek it as much as I do makes capturing them just that much more fun. Oh man, Andrew and Amelia, thank you for letting me be apart of sharing you story and starting of this crazy year! 



 I love how unique Amelia's ring is! It matches their story to a T.

Gosh, Memphis has so much to give in the oddest of turns. Love this rusty old garage that turned into the perfect little set up! Thank you Andrew and Amelia for loving it with me!



As we were walking trying to find our way back to Main, I asked if they wanted to cut through the street ahead or the one I knew a block up. I got so excited when they said "Oh, the one we don't know!" Like, hah I love these two!
Probably one of my favorite silhouettes I'v ever captured. Memphis Christmas Eve Sunset. Yes, please!
And right back to the spot they first met. When Amelia asked for directions and Andrew knew little of this city called Memphis. They ended up talking over some mason jars and trading numbers. Who knew years later they would be in each others arms planning a wedding and a lifetime together. Goosebumps on the spot when these two leaned in close. Cannot wait to see these two as Mr & Mrs! 

Like Emily Frazier Photography on Facebook to see more photos like these!

Follow Emily Frazier Photography on Instagram to see the first sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment